We welcome individual campers, large groups, such as schools, DoE, family gatherings and training events etc. Please contact by Email if you have a group or event needing Peak District campsite accommodation with as much detail as possible, we prefer to discuss each booking. Approx. 30 pitches, accommodating 60+ people on site
The campsite is safe for children to play and explore the campsite woods – just close the gate for peace of mind. We don’t have music on site so enjoy a gathering in peace, groups can set out activities without disturbing others – the campsite is for your sole use once booked.
Please ensure our campsite rules suit before contacting – thanks. The campsite is sheltered by the surrounding woods and is ideal for individuals and groups looking for a quiet and basic Peak District campsite, for tents and small camper vans.
Facilities include water tap, recycling bins, waste disposal, the farm shop and a unisex toilet/shower block with two toilets, flushing with stored rainwater and two showers (shower is £1 (5*20p) for 10 mins). We do NOT have washing up facilities, a hot water tap, electric hook-up or electricity for shavers/hairdryers/chargers etc.
Campsite Sole Use – £300 min subject to prices below whichever is greater,
we also require a £100 good use bond (destroyed on departure) – see T&Cs for details.
Please note large groups not booking sole use (i.e. DoE groups) may be sharing the site with other large groups and campers.
Camping is £8.50 per person per night over 13yrs, £2.50 per person per night 3 – 13yrs, under 3yrs old free.
Arrival/departure time is 12 noon .
Please Note: Our campsite is close to our other visitor accommodation and is aimed at those wanting a quiet campsite, in light of this please be aware of the following Campsite Rules:
- Booking is essential at all times – by email please.
- We do not offer sole campsite booking with single bunk barn bookings – contact us to discuss.
- Dogs are welcomed, but must be on a lead at all times.
- We do not cater for caravans/motorhomes or have electric hook-up points.
- BBQs raised off the grass, on the blocks, are fine, however NO OTHER FIRES OR FIREWORKS ARE ALLOWED.
- Please do not climb on or remove any stone from walls.
- We are a no music quiet site, no radios etc.
- We are not a late night noisy party venue.
- We are not taking bookings for parties or single-sex stag or hen groups.