We are a PRE-BOOKED GROUP PRIVATE PEAK DISTRICT CAMPSITE ONLY
This means we usually no longer take individual campers, only large groups, such as schools, DoE, family gatherings and training events etc. Please contact by Email if you have a group or event needing Peak District campsite accommodation with as much detail as possible, we prefer to discuss each booking. Approx. 30 pitches, accommodating 60+ people on site
The campsite is safe for children to play and explore the campsite woods – just close the gate for peace of mind. We don’t have music on site so enjoy a gathering in peace, groups can set out activities without disturbing others – the campsite is for your sole use once booked.
Please ensure our campsite rules suit before contacting – thanks. The campsite is sheltered by the surrounding woods and is ideal for groups looking for a quiet and basic Peak District campsite, for tents and small camper vans.
We are open from Easter (weather permitting) to October.
Facilities include water tap, recycling bins, waste disposal, the farm shop and a unisex toilet/shower block with two toilets, flushing with stored rainwater and two showers (shower is £1 for 10 mins). We do NOT have washing up facilities, hot water tap, electric hook-up or electricity for shavers/hairdryers/chargers etc.
Campsite Sole Use – £300 min subject to prices below whichever is greater,
we also require a £100 good use bond (destroyed on departure) – see T&Cs for details.
Please note large groups not booking sole use (i.e. DoE groups) may be sharing the site with other large groups.
Camping is £8.50 per person per night over 13yrs, £2.50 per person per night 3 – 13yrs, under 3yrs old free.
Arrival/departure time is 12 noon .
Please Note: Our campsite is close to our other visitor accommodation and is aimed at those wanting a quiet campsite, in light of this please be aware of the following Campsite Rules:
- Booking is essential at all times – by email please.
- We do not offer sole campsite booking with single bunk barn bookings – contact us to discuss.
- Dogs are welcomed, but must be on a lead at all times.
- We do not cater for caravans/motorhomes or have electric hook-up points.
- BBQs raised off the grass, on the blocks, are fine, however NO OTHER FIRES OR FIREWORKS ARE ALLOWED.
- Please do not climb on or remove any stone from walls.
- We are a no music quiet site, no radios etc.
- We are not a late night noisy party venue.
- We are not taking bookings for parties or single-sex stag or hen groups.